|Product Type:||color lenses|
|Type of lens:||soft|
|Packaging content:||2 lenses (1 pair)|
|Base curve:||8.6 mm|
|Material:||HEMA – MMA (Phemfilcon A)|
|Wear time lens:||14 hours|
|Available colors:||12 colors|
- Consult your contact lens practitioner before using any eye medication while wearing your contacts lenses.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is damaged.
- In the event of persistent eye irritation, discontinue use immediateley, remove lens from the eye and consult your contact lens practitioner.
- Keep all contact lens care products away from children.
- Do not remove cap from case during contact lens storage.
- Do not allow the nozzle tip to touch any surface.
- Always replace bottle cap after use.
- Do not rinse contact lenses or lens case with water directly from tap.
- Your lens storage case should be cleaned regularly and changed frequently as recommended by your contact lens practitioner.
- To ensure that eye safety is not compromised, you should never re-use the solution. If lenses are stored for more than 7 days in the solution, it is recommended that you repeat the disinfection procedure.
- Do not use after expiry date indicated on product.